1/1 Photo of Witches' Fingers
Quick Fun and easy way to make Chicken for a Halloween Party treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a baking sheet with the oil and set aside.
- 2Cut the chicken breasts part way to create five fingers (the uncut part being the palm of the hand).
- 3Dust the chicken in flour, dip in the egg and coat in the breadcrumbs.
- 4Grill (Use Broiler or Barbecue) for five minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
- 5Trim the"fingertips" with the olive"fingernails" and serve on lettuce.
- 6Note: For an even more gory look Ketchup or Barbecue sauce can be squited on after cooking to look like blood.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Witches' Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.6 mg
- Sodium 307.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 38.6 g