Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick Fun and easy way to make Chicken for a Halloween Party treat.
Make and share this Witches' Fingers recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a baking sheet with the oil and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts part way to create five fingers (the uncut part being the palm of the hand).
- Dust the chicken in flour, dip in the egg and coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Grill (Use Broiler or Barbecue) for five minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Trim the"fingertips" with the olive"fingernails" and serve on lettuce.
- Note: For an even more gory look Ketchup or Barbecue sauce can be squited on after cooking to look like blood.
These were fun to make and eat. The picture I posted shows them with another Zaar recipe called "Monster Toes (For Halloween)".