- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- pitted black olives, halved lengthwise
- shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a baking sheet with the oil and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts part way to create five fingers (the uncut part being the palm of the hand).
- Dust the chicken in flour, dip in the egg and coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Grill (Use Broiler or Barbecue) for five minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Trim the"fingertips" with the olive"fingernails" and serve on lettuce.
- Note: For an even more gory look Ketchup or Barbecue sauce can be squited on after cooking to look like blood.