Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Scary and a perfect Halloween treat. I got it from a magazine and thought it was so good that I had to share it.
- green food coloring
- 1 (7 ounce) package marzipan
- 9 whole bleached almonds
- 1 package red decorating gel
- Knead coloring into marzipan until pale green.
- Dust hands and surface with cornstarch.
- Divide marzipan into 9 pieces; roll into 5-inch- long ropes; shape fingers.
- Score"wrinkles" with knife.
- Add almond"fingers".
- Decorate with red-gel"blood".