Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Charishma is getting upto scaring all her Recipezaar friends', here is one recipe to send a shiver down your spine. Happy Halloween!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely grated
- 150 ml sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red capsicums
- Peel, stone and roughly chop the avocados.
- Place in a small bowl with the onion, soured cream and lemon juice.
- Fold in chopped capsicum.
- Mash well and season to taste.
- Cover with clingfilm and chill until required.
- Serve with vegetable sticks, snacks and crisps for dipping.