I have been making this for years, for Halloween and all through the fall/winter. Its wonderful for holiday gatherings, and a nice change from eggnog. Its even great to take along in a thermos to those chilly football games! (Makes 30 5 fl.oz. servings)
My Private Note
fluid o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large pot (or"cauldron").
- 2Simmer,stirring occasionally until very hot.
- 3Serve in heatproof punch cups or mugs.
- 4**Can also be made in a microwave,crockpot or electric coffee percolator (place spices in basket) instead of stovetop.
- 5If there are leftover, it can be stored (tightly covered) in the refrigerator and then reheated later.
- 6Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves before storing.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Witches' Brew (aka Hot Spiced Cider)
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet apple cider