I have been making this for years, for Halloween and all through the fall/winter. Its wonderful for holiday gatherings, and a nice change from eggnog. Its even great to take along in a thermos to those chilly football games! (Makes 30 5 fl.oz. servings)
My Private Note
fluid o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large pot (or"cauldron").
- 2Simmer,stirring occasionally until very hot.
- 3Serve in heatproof punch cups or mugs.
- 4**Can also be made in a microwave,crockpot or electric coffee percolator (place spices in basket) instead of stovetop.
- 5If there are leftover, it can be stored (tightly covered) in the refrigerator and then reheated later.
- 6Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves before storing.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Witches' Brew (aka Hot Spiced Cider)
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet apple cider