Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have been making this for years, for Halloween and all through the fall/winter. Its wonderful for holiday gatherings, and a nice change from eggnog. Its even great to take along in a thermos to those chilly football games! (Makes 30 5 fl.oz. servings)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot (or"cauldron").
- Simmer,stirring occasionally until very hot.
- Serve in heatproof punch cups or mugs.
- **Can also be made in a microwave,crockpot or electric coffee percolator (place spices in basket) instead of stovetop.
- If there are leftover, it can be stored (tightly covered) in the refrigerator and then reheated later.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves before storing.