Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We served this at a couple of our Halloween parties and it's always been a big hit! This fills a 12-qt cauldron. All measurements and number of servings are approximate. Adjust to your own taste.
- 4 (48 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (96 ounce) bottle orange juice
- 4 (2 liter) bottles carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 (1 3/4 liter) bottle vodka
- 1 (1 3/4 liter) bottle rum
- Mix well.
- Pour into your cauldron, preferably with chunks of dry ice to create the bubbling steam effect.
we made this for a halloween party last year. it was a huge hit - maybe a little to big - a few hangovers were attributed to the brew (all of which were men - and not women . . .lol)