Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Children love the thought of creepy things. This would be a good thing to serve at your next Halloween Party! From HyVee Cookbook, submitted by Natalie Golliday
- 1 cup red cinnamon candies (blood drops)
- 1 cup candy corn (chicken toenails)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (cat claws)
- 1 cup shoestring potatoes (lizard gizzards)
- 1 cup straight pretzel (bat bones)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow (ghost noses)
- 1 cup peanuts (owl eyes)
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy (colored flies)
- 1 cup raisins (dead ants)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in a large Halloween theme bowl.
My two kids helped put this together and love it! LOL I am sure the other kids at the Halloween party will love it too. Thanks for posting.
I've done this for Halloween with the EBD kids I work with. They really, really get into it since they usually adore grossness in all of it's forms! For us the shoestrings are rat bones, raisins are dead flies, pretzel twists are bat ribs, cashews are lizard lungs, gummy worms are bat intestines, almonds are witches fingernails, and Cocoa Puffs are weasel droppings. I could go on forever; you're limited only by how much of your 'inner child' has been lost!
This recipe sounds great for the Halloween this year. Thanks a tonne for posting!