Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for those Autumn nights when the ghouls and goblins are on the loose...
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 quarts apple juice or 2 quarts cider
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- 2 cups orange juice
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
- Pour into punch bowl for display, if desired.
- To serve, pour into glasses over ice, along with a slice of orange for garnish, if desired.
- Makes about 6 quarts.
I served this at our Halloween party and it was a hit. For an extra effect I put some water in a non-powder plastic glove with some green food coloring and froze it. Before you serve your punch take off the plastic glove from the ice hand and set it in the punch. Not only does it make your punch look creepy it also turns the punch green. Also I used a plastic caldron as a punch bowl.
Sue my DD gives you 10 stars for this Brew!! We made some over the weekend to see how it tastes before we made it for her Halloween party at school. Very good taste and great flavor too. I am sure the other 29 students will think so too.