Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This orange pineapple punch is not just for Halloween parties; you can serve it any time of the year.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet (optional)
- In punch bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and pineapple juice.
- Add orange soda.
- Top with sherbet (optional) and serve over ice (optional).
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.