1/2 Photos of Witches' Brew
I think this could be kept warm in a crockpot or even make the whole brew in a crockpot. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (October 1987)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan stir water and sugar together.
- 2Stir in ginger, cloves, cinnamon and allspice and bring mixture to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- 4Strain syrup and return to pan (or put in crockpot) and add cider, orange and lemon juice and then bring mixture to a simmer (or put crockpot on low for a few hours).
- 5Stir in rum or bourbon if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Witches' Brew
Serving Size: 1 (4442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: