Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb ripe firm tomatoes, cored,seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 8 fluid ounces sour cream
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Fold in sour cream and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with raw vegetables.
Great with veggies!
when i was first looking at the ingredients of this i wasn't sure how it would be. but it was awesome! we ate it with chips instead of veggies and it was like a creamy salsa. and everyone at the party loved it thanks for posting