Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so cute! Thought they might be a fun for everyone this Halloween!
Make and share this Witch Hats recipe from Food.com.
- 32 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 326.01 g package fudge-striped shortbread cookies (32)
- 120.48 g container orange decorating icing or 120.48 g container red decorating icing
- Attach 1 Kiss to chocolate bottom of each cookie, using decorating icing.
- Pipe decorating icing around base of chocolate.
Very cute! My daughter had fun making these.
I needed something quick and cute. This worked so well.
These were the cutest things ever! I made them for my 11 year old sister to bring to school, everyone thought they were cool.