Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so cute! Thought they might be a fun for everyone this Halloween!
- 32 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package fudge-striped shortbread cookies (32)
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) container orange decorating icing or 1 (4 1/4 ounce) container red decorating icing
- Attach 1 Kiss to chocolate bottom of each cookie, using decorating icing.
- Pipe decorating icing around base of chocolate.
Very cute! My daughter had fun making these.
I needed something quick and cute. This worked so well.
These were the cutest things ever! I made them for my 11 year old sister to bring to school, everyone thought they were cool.