1/3 Photos of Wisconsin's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken Finger's Note:
Without a doubt, these are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever made or eaten. Whenever I make them, I get tons of compliments (and believe me, it's not because of my cooking!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Beat in for 3-4 minutes
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- 1Drop by large teaspoonful on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°. Transfer to a wire rack to cool after one minute.
- 2To get the cookies to come out soft, I undercook them a bit. Depending on your oven, try baking the first batch for 8 minutes - if they are not cooked enough, cook them a little longer. Don't forget that they will continue to cook for another minute on the cookie sheet after you take them out!
- 3This recipe can be frozen for later use.
- 4Note: Since this recipe yields so many cookies, it's best to use a stand mixer if you aren't halving the ingredients.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wisconsin's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2781 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1596.0
- Calories from Fat 760
- Total Fat 84.5 g
- Saturated Fat 51.1 g
- Cholesterol 219.1 mg
- Sodium 1209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 205.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 114.1 g
- Protein 18.4 g