Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Wings baked with a coating of cheese, herbs and cracker crumbs with a mustard base.
- 177.44 ml finely crushed cracker crumb (I use Ritz)
- 78.07 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml dried oregano leaves
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 907.18 g chicken wings, split and tips removed
- 78.07 ml Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, paprika and pepper in shallow dish and set aside.
- Spread mustard on chicken pieces, coat with crumb mixture and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 35-40 minutes turning once.
Definitely would make this again. Not everyone likes BBQ and/or Spicy wings, so if you're having a party, these add another option to keep everyone pleased.
I really enjoyed this recipe. I mixed it up a little but I thought it was pretty original and tasty