Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
i created this turkey loaf recipe are filled with cheese,wisconsin people Beware?
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free salt
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl,combine ground turkey,soup mix,eggs,bread crumbs,seasoned pepper,sodium-free salt and water.Stir in half of swiss,.
- mozzarella and sharp-cheddar cheese.Mix well and spread half of mixture.
- into a 9x5 inch loaf pan.Sprinkle with blue and ricotta cheese over the turkey.
- loaf mixture.Top with remaining swiss,mozzarella and sharp-cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.