Garbanzo Beans With Wisconsin Feta Cheese And Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe from Karen Doster of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
- 3 cups garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (chick peas)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped (not oil-packed)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours, or until ready to serve.