Recipe by CountryLady
I got this quick & easy recipe from a friend who works for Better Homes & Gardens Realty. You can use cheese that comes from places other than Wisconsin! Standing time is not included.
- 3 (12 count) packagesfrozen white bread rolls dough, thawed to room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup finely grated wisconsin parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded wisconsin provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roll each dinner roll in butter, then in the Parmesan cheese to coat.
- Arrange half of the rolls in a well-greased 12-cup fluted tube or Bundt pan; sprinkle with half the Provolone.
- Top with the remaining coated rolls; sprinkle with remaining Provolone.
- Let rise for about 1 hour until double in size.
- Bake for 35- 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- If during the last 10- 15 minutes of baking, the bread becomes too dark, cover edges of bread with foil.
- Use a table knife to loosen the edges of the bread& remove from the pan.
- Serve warm.