Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this quick & easy recipe from a friend who works for Better Homes & Gardens Realty. You can use cheese that comes from places other than Wisconsin! Standing time is not included.
- 3 (12 count) packagesfrozen white bread rolls dough, thawed to room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup finely grated wisconsin parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded wisconsin provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roll each dinner roll in butter, then in the Parmesan cheese to coat.
- Arrange half of the rolls in a well-greased 12-cup fluted tube or Bundt pan; sprinkle with half the Provolone.
- Top with the remaining coated rolls; sprinkle with remaining Provolone.
- Let rise for about 1 hour until double in size.
- Bake for 35- 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- If during the last 10- 15 minutes of baking, the bread becomes too dark, cover edges of bread with foil.
- Use a table knife to loosen the edges of the bread& remove from the pan.
- Serve warm.
ohh this was so good me and my husband are real cheese lovers and we gobbled this loaf up i will make this again and again
Delicious! We have been enjoying the sweet ones - which had me searching for appealing pull apart bread to add to a meal. Love this Cheese Pull Apart! Other then using my favorite bread maker dough I made as posted using a bunt pan. Great for those summer cookouts - makes for a great 'appetizer' as well. Thank you - already a family favorite.
I made this for myself and my grandaughters and we all loved it! I used a bundt pan and it came out beautiful. Mine was done in about 40 minutes. The girls couldn't stop eating it! Thanks for a great recipe! I will definitely make this again.