1/2 Photos of Wisconsin Cheese Pull-apart Bread
I got this quick & easy recipe from a friend who works for Better Homes & Gardens Realty. You can use cheese that comes from places other than Wisconsin! Standing time is not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Roll each dinner roll in butter, then in the Parmesan cheese to coat.
- 3Arrange half of the rolls in a well-greased 12-cup fluted tube or Bundt pan; sprinkle with half the Provolone.
- 4Top with the remaining coated rolls; sprinkle with remaining Provolone.
- 5Let rise for about 1 hour until double in size.
- 6Bake for 35- 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7If during the last 10- 15 minutes of baking, the bread becomes too dark, cover edges of bread with foil.
- 8Use a table knife to loosen the edges of the bread& remove from the pan.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wisconsin Cheese Pull-apart Bread
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white bread rolls dough