1/1 Photo of Wisconsin Cheese Garden Lasagna
1 hr 5 mins
NOTHING beats real Wisconsin cheese! (OK, so I'm a prejudiced Cheesehead :) ) Given to me by my mom, possibily from a local County Fair, to use up veggies from my garden. HINT: Use your food processor to make quick work of veggies!
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup asparagus, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup green onion, diced
- 1 cup yellow squash, diced
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 6 ounces portabella mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup smoked provolone cheese, shredded and divided
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF. Butter bottom of 9x13 pan.
- 2Melt 1/4 cup butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute, 1 - 2 minutes.
- 3Add rest of vegetables; saute stirring fequently 4 - 5 mintues.
- 4Stir in herbs and vinegar; set aside.
- 5In a bowl, stir together Ricotta, 1/2 cup parmesan, egg, salt and pepper; set aside.
- 6Place a layer of noodles (4 pcs) on the bottom of prepared pan.
- 7Spread 1/2 of Ricotta mixture over noodles, top with 1/3 of vegetable mixture, 3/4 cup Mozzerella and 1/2 cup Provolone. Repeat.
- 8Last layers of noodles, remaining vegetable mixture, Mozzerella and Parmesan.
- 9Bake for 35 - 45 minutes. Let stand 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wisconsin Cheese Garden Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.0
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 783.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 29.2 g