- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced chives (or onion)
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cauliflower and water in a two-quart microwave dish; cover, cook on high for 6 minutes; stir; cook another 6-8 minutes; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, chives, S & P; spoon over veggies; sprinkle with cheese.
- Pop it back into the microwave (UNCOVERED) for another 2 minutes--cheese should be melted.