- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup beer
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F and lightly grease muffin tin.
- Mix the dry stuff and the wet stuff in different bowls, them mix together along with the cheese.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- When done let them sit for 5 minutes before taking them out of the pan.