1 hr 10 mins
Extraordinary combination of flavors, just right ANY time of the year. Use whatever apples are your favorite, we prefer Gala or Braeburn (skip the lemon juice), but Delicious or Golden work just as well, too.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium apples, cubed (unpeeled)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups honeydews or 2 cups cantaloupes, cubes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- lettuce or spinach leaves
- 1In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice (IF USED with the Delicious or Golden apples).
- 2Add melon(s) and celery; toss lightly again.
- 3In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; pour over apple-melon mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- 4Cover and chill for one hour.
- 5Serve in a lettuce or spinach-lined plate or bowl.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wisconsin Apples and Bleu Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 170.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g