Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is from the box of Corn Chex cereal.
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 9 cups Corn Chex or 9 cups Rice Chex (or combination) or 9 cups Wheat Chex (or combination)
- 2 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) package vanilla candy coating
- Place baking chips in freezer to chill. In large bowl, mix cereal, peanuts, pretzels and marshmallows. Set aside.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating uncovered in high 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir, breaking up large chunks. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until coating can be stirred smooth.
- Gently and quickly stir cereal mixture into coating with rubber spatula, stirring gently until evenly coated. Stir in chilled baking chips. Spread on waxed paper until cooled. Break into chunks. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Thank you so much for posting this recipe! I made it a couple of years ago for everybody for Christmas gifts and they LOVED it!!! I was so disappointed when I lost the recipe and couldn't remember all of the ingredients! Thanks again!