Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
So easy, so quick, so good; you just have to make it a regular.
Make and share this Winter's Perfectly Simple Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, frozen mixed vegetables, black-eyed peas, and chicken, with 1/2 soup can of chicken broth or water, in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into a medium sized baking pan (9"x9" square, 9" round or 11"x7" rectangle).
- Unroll pie crust and cover pie mixture.
- If using square or rectangle pan, cut crust hanging over the sides of the pan and place over any areas still uncovered.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until pie crust is lightly browned all over.