1 hr 20 mins
The Simple Recipe Diva's Note:
So easy, so quick, so good; you just have to make it a regular.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine cream of mushroom soup, frozen mixed vegetables, black-eyed peas, and chicken, with 1/2 soup can of chicken broth or water, in a large bowl until well mixed.
- 3Pour mixture into a medium sized baking pan (9"x9" square, 9" round or 11"x7" rectangle).
- 4Unroll pie crust and cover pie mixture.
- 5If using square or rectangle pan, cut crust hanging over the sides of the pan and place over any areas still uncovered.
- 6Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until pie crust is lightly browned all over.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter's Perfectly Simple Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1548.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: