Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
- 1⁄2 cup eggnog
- 1⁄2 cup hot espresso or 1⁄2 cup very strong coffee
- 1 -2 teaspoon bailey irish cream
- whipped cream
- ground nutmeg
- Pour eggnog into a microwave safe coffee mug.
- Heat on HIGH for 35-60 seconds.
- Add hot espresso and Bailey's Irish Cream; mix well.
- Top with whipped cream and a little nutmeg.
I served this at my women's auxillary meeting. Many oohs and ahhs heard througout the room. I used 1 T. Baily's in each mug. Very elegant with the whipped cream and nutmeg spinkled on top. Lots of ladies were begging for the recipe. Fabulous drink recipe.
Delicious Christmas latte. So creamy, I didn't think it needed whipped cream. The Bailey's is just enough to add flavor without putting you to sleep. Thanks, NurseDi, for posting!
This is so yummy on a cold night. Perfect drink to curl up with in front of the fireplace. Too bad I don't have a fireplace! LOL