- 800 g green peas (canned, you can use the brine or not)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 75 g fromage blanc (peferably the sandwich-spread type)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the peas in the pot with the brine, if you prefer not to use it - pur 2 cups of boiling water on the peas and leave them be for 5-6 minutes.
- Whisk soya sauce, olive oil and fromage together until the mixture is nicely mixed and light brown.
- Pour the mix on the peas, add garlic powder.
- Boil for about 10 minutes and blend together. Enjoy!