Recipe by *Monica*
My girlfriend brought this to our New Years Eve party last year and it was the hit of the evening. She graciously shared the recipe with me. A super yummy snack.
Top Review by AuburnChica
This was really good! The white chocolate goes well with the salty peanuts. The Rice Krispies give it a nice crunch, along with the popcorn. We made only 1/4 of the recipe since there are only two of us. After we made it, we wished we had more.
- 14 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 lb white chocolate wafers (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the popped popcorn, Rice Krispies, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate wafers.
- Mix the melted white chocolate together with the peanut butter.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture into the bowl with the popcorn mixture and stir.
- Place on two or three baking pans and let the chocolate harden.
- Break up the larger pieces and it's ready to serve.