1/1 Photo of Winter White Popcorn
My girlfriend brought this to our New Years Eve party last year and it was the hit of the evening. She graciously shared the recipe with me. A super yummy snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the popped popcorn, Rice Krispies, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- 2Melt the white chocolate wafers.
- 3Mix the melted white chocolate together with the peanut butter.
- 4Pour the white chocolate mixture into the bowl with the popcorn mixture and stir.
- 5Place on two or three baking pans and let the chocolate harden.
- 6Break up the larger pieces and it's ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter White Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.0
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 580.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate wafers