- 1 rutabaga
- 1⁄2 cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup couscous
- 2 cups vegetable stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop rutabaga and carrots, boil in vegetable stock. After 10 min add chopped cabbage, ginger, garlic, cumin.
- Cover and simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Drain, reserving liquid - measure out 1 cup and add to couscous. Cover and steam 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables, mix and serve.