- 1 (8 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 stalks celery (chopped)
- 3 medium carrots (chopped)
- 2 medium leeks (chopped)
- 1 (2 1/2 cup) can no-salt-added chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 - add all ingredients (except cornstarch & water) to crock pot.
- 2 - cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or until veggies are tender.
- 3 - mix cornstarch and water, gradually stir into slow cooker until blended.
- 4 - cover and cook on high 20 minutes till thickened.