Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Just found this on allrecipes.com, and am recording it here so I don't lose it. Looks good to me. Let me know what you think.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb yukon gold potato, diced
- 1⁄2 lb fresh shiitake mushroom, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small acorn squash, diced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 4 sprigs fresh sage
- Melt oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Mix in potatoes,shiitakes, pepper, squash, and shallot.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.