A low fat version of hamburger helper. Good on a snowy night when you need something warm and filling. Good served with a salad and crusty rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown turkey in non-stick frypan with onions, carrots and garlic till turkey is well cooked.
- 2In small bowl whisk together soup and broth.
- 3Boil egg noodles in water till tender, drain & set aside.
- 4Add soup/broth mixture to turkey, simmer 5 minutes, then add noodles.
- 5Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter Turkey Helper
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 294.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
salt & pepper