Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A low fat version of hamburger helper. Good on a snowy night when you need something warm and filling. Good served with a salad and crusty rolls.
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell's reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) boxknorr chicken broth
- 4 ounces medium egg noodles
- 2 medium carrots, grated roughly
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- Brown turkey in non-stick frypan with onions, carrots and garlic till turkey is well cooked.
- In small bowl whisk together soup and broth.
- Boil egg noodles in water till tender, drain & set aside.
- Add soup/broth mixture to turkey, simmer 5 minutes, then add noodles.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.