Great when you're craving the taste of a campfire roasted marshmallow. Tasty nibble to satisfy a sweet tooth without hurting your waistline. Note: 'zaar would not allow a single ingredient recipe, no water needed!
My Private Note
- 1For each serving, place 1/3 cup mini marshmallows into a ramekin or other oven safe bowl.
- 2Preheat your oven's broiler.
- 3Broil until the top is browned to your liking, about 3 minutes. Watch very closely!
- 4Remove very carefully and let cool on a rack.
- 5If you eat when the bowl is just cool enough to touch, the marshmallows will be starting to harden. If you use a potholder and eat then when they're still molten, they'll really be like a campfire roasted marshmallow!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter Toasted Marshmallows
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g