Recipe by MDMama
Great when you're craving the taste of a campfire roasted marshmallow. Tasty nibble to satisfy a sweet tooth without hurting your waistline. Note: 'zaar would not allow a single ingredient recipe, no water needed!
Top Review by Maito
We used large marshmallows and they took about 1 minute under our broiler. So yummy! Besides plain or in s'mores, there are probably other applications too. We put ours on chocolate ice cream with walnuts for a rocky road sundae. It was super.
Directions See How It's Made
- For each serving, place 1/3 cup mini marshmallows into a ramekin or other oven safe bowl.
- Preheat your oven's broiler.
- Broil until the top is browned to your liking, about 3 minutes. Watch very closely!
- Remove very carefully and let cool on a rack.
- If you eat when the bowl is just cool enough to touch, the marshmallows will be starting to harden. If you use a potholder and eat then when they're still molten, they'll really be like a campfire roasted marshmallow!