Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Blizzard conditions one Saturday am in Chicago & not much food in the house. So threw this together.
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 3 slices deli ham, diced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1. Cook simply potatoes in large skillet with butter.
- 2. Add diced ham & cook until lightly browned.
- 3. Add eggs & cook until scrambled.
- 4. Add cheese & mix until well combined.
- 5. Add dressing with salt & pepper to taste.