5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Blizzard conditions one Saturday am in Chicago & not much food in the house. So threw this together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Cook simply potatoes in large skillet with butter.
- 22. Add diced ham & cook until lightly browned.
- 33. Add eggs & cook until scrambled.
- 44. Add cheese & mix until well combined.
- 55. Add dressing with salt & pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter Storm Scramble #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.7
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 220.9 mg
- Sodium 1208.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion