1/5 Photos of Winter Squash Spice Bundt Cake
1 hr 10 mins
Although this cake doesn't rise much, it is very moist. From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash in half; discard seeds and membrane. Place squash halves, cut sides down, in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Add water to a depth of 1/4 inch.
- 2Bake at 375° for 35 to 45 minutes or until tender; cool slightly.
- 3Scoop out and mash pulp; discard shells.
- 4Toss together 1/4 cup flour and raisins. Set aside.
- 5Combine remaining 2 1/2 cups flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; set aside.
- 6Combine squash pulp, sugar, and next 3 ingredients; stir in flour mixture until blended. Stir in raisins. Pour into a 12-cup Bundt pan coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter Squash Spice Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g