Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 3 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked winter squash
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup raisins
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Combine eggs, milk, squash, and oil.
- Add raisins to flour mixture.
- Add sugar to egg mixture.
- Combine 2 mixtures and stir until just blended.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe was simple and easy to follow. Muffins turned out delicious!
i justput the second batch in the oven--they are pretty good but a little bland. maybe my sweet tooth is dominating too much, but i think they could be a bit sweeter.