Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A nice, warming drink for winter. You can substitute navel oranges.
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec (orange flavored Liquer)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 blood oranges, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 lemons, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 barlett pear, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (750 ml) bottlefruity red wine
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon sticks before serving. Serving size: 3/4 cup.