1/1 Photo of Winter Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
A yummy salad with spinach, bibb lettuce, and fresh fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb spinach, washed, trimmed and torn
- 1 head bibb lettuce, torn
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 Red Delicious apples, thinly sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1For the Salad:.
- 2Combine the spinach, lettuce, orange, apple, kiwifruit (if using), and pecans in a large bowl; toss gently.
- 3Pour Raspberry Vinaigrette over the spinach mixture just before serving.
- 4For the Vinaigrette:.
- 5Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Cover and chill thoroughly. (Makes 1 cup of vinaigrette).
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: