Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
From Bon Appetit magazine
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup avocado oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups jicama, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 avocado, halved peeled pitted and sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced into half moons
- 1 cup kohlrabi, peeled and diced or 1 cup broccoli stem, peeld and diced
- 3⁄4 cup garbanzo beans, drained if canned
- 3⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- Whisk together the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss lettuce with next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide salad among serving plates; sprinkle with sunflower seeds.