A lovely salad to enjoy through the colder months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the greens thoroughly and dry very well.
- 2Toss together in a large salad bowl.
- 3In a small mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, anchovy, garlic, mustard, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Slowly add the oil and whisk to incorporate.
- 5When emulsified, drizzle over the greens.
- 6Top with Parmesan to taste.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Winter Salad
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.5
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: