Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This recipe is from Young Times and was submitted by a young 13 year old, Neena George. She got the title of 'Chef of the Week' for this week for this recipe.
- 1 small cabbage, sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 radishes, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the hard outer leaves of the cabbage and its core.
- Cut it fine.
- Chop the carrots and radishes into small pieces.
- Add the finely cut cabbage.
- Mix lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add it to the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Serve chilled!