Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from a recipe found In a copy of NZ Womans Weekly
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup spinach leaves, firmly packed
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 cup blanched almond, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, use more if need be
- salt and black pepper
- Process garlic and leaves.
- Add parmesan and almonds.
- Process to coursely grind.
- With motor running, add oil through feed tube.
- Add till a thick paste is formed.
- Season to taste.
Fab recipe! I used a mixture of Swiss chard and spinach and we were rewarded with a delightful minty concoction! I used this several times over the Easter holiday period with pasta and hot bread sticks! A family favourite already thanks Kate-Kins! Made for PAC Spring 2009.