Recipe by Stoblogger
I called this Winter Grilled because it is made inside on an electric grill. I use the George Foreman brand grill. This steak is hearty and savory. Add a small salad and buttery baked potato and you have a wonderful meal.
- 566.99 g rib eye steaks, 3/4 to 1 inch thickness
- 4.92 ml Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 29.58 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Purchase 2 fresh ribeye steaks approximately 10 ounces each, remove from package and pat dry. If you use frozen, thaw them completely and pat dry before the next step.
- Dredge dry steaks in the Cavender's seasoning, working it into the meat with your fingers. You can use more or less Cavender's as you prefer. This seasoning contains a lot of salt so you don't want to over do it.
- Next dredge them in the olive oil until well oiled on both sides and edges. Using more or less oil as preferred.
- Let them rest on the counter about 45 minutes.
- Preheat the electric grill until it reaches 425 degrees.
- Lay the steaks on the 425 degree grill, close the lid, set the timer for 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes at 425 degrees they should be medium to medium well done depending on thickness. Cook longer (2 or 3 minutes) if you like them well done or if they are very thick.