Recipe by Sonya01
entered for green, eggs & ham tag Variation: Broccolini can be replaced with broccoli if preferred.
- 20 g butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 baby fennel, trimmed, washed and thinly sliced
- 200 g Broccolini, trimmed and washed
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed and washed
- 200 g green beans, trimmed and washed
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan over high heat until hot.
- Add fennel and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Add broccolini, snow peas and beans. Toss until well combined. Add water and cover.
- Cook, stirring every minute, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are just tender. Season with salt and pepper.