Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a super market recipe card.
- 1⁄4 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups salad greens
- 3 grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese or 1⁄4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- make dressing: whisk together grapefruit juice, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine salad greens, grapefruit, pears, cranberries and pecans; top with cheese. Add dressing and toss gently.
Great combination! I used pink grapefruit, and added grilled chicken to make it a meal. The dressing is very tasty.
Perfect in every way! I didn't have pecans on hand and substituted hazelnuts.
A good quality chevre worked well. Used pink grapefruit but I was really hoping
to find yellow-fleshed grapefruit but none available at the grocery store. A mixture of greens were
added: baby spinach, baby arugula, butter lettuce and spring mix. Simple, quick to make and delicious.