- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup packed spinach
- salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 chopped small onion
- 1 chopped hard-boiled egg
- 1 small avocado, cubed
- garlic-flavored croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomato juice, carrots, celery, bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, and tarragon in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours, adding spinach during last 15 minutes.
- Process soup in processor or blender until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper. Serve in shallow bowls; sprinkle with chopped onion, egg, avocado and croutons.